Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/emanga/public_html/forums/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
eManga • View topic - iPhone App

iPhone App

iPhone App

Postby Alone » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:33 am

Several interesting problems I noticed with the app: for example, I created a .manga file, properly, and in eManga the pages appear in the correct order (i.e. 1, 2, 3). However, when I sync that very same file to the iPhone, pages are all scrambled up. Haven't done a complete check, but it seems that the iPhone will show the pages in the order that they were synced or something. Artwork, cover, and extra appear in order, but after that the pages jump around. For example, from page 6 to 22 and then to 13. And by synced I mean that when you drop the pages as a selected bunch in Manga Publisher, the will be in a random order. First page 12, then 22, etc. I'll try to repeat it today and if you want can send you the .manga file as an example.
Alone

Re: iPhone App

Postby Edward » Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:49 am

Definitely if I could look inside the manga file it would help.
Edward
Site Admin

Postby Alone » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:02 am

Uploaded one of the files to mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywnjgwdnm ... c013.manga
Alone

Postby Edward » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:48 am

Alone wrote:Uploaded one of the files to mediafire.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ywnjgwdnm ... c013.manga

Okay I looked into the file and all seems to be in order on the technical side.

It is however difficult to know if the order is bad in terms of the filing order on the MP because the pages from that chapter do not have any page numbers. I can't really tell if it is out of order in terms of page-flow.

Try renaming that file to .zip instead of .manga, expand it, and look inside.

You will be able to see if the order is bad based on the page-flow.
Edward
Site Admin

Postby Alone » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:28 am

No; the page order in the file (I renamed it by hand) is correct. p001 is page one, and so on.

Page order on iPhone: extra > cover > 2 > 8 > 7 > 19 > 18 > 17 to 9 > 25 to 20 >6 > 5 > 3 > 4 > 1 (no idea why its going backwards)

Page order in manga publisher: 23, 10, 11, 19, 20, 24, 5, 25, 17, 16, 13, 9, 7, 2, 3, 6, 18, 15, 12, 8, 4, 14, 1, 22, 21

Page order in emanga: 1 -25
Alone

Return to Technical Support